- By Kscope on March 18, 2014The Norwegian progressive art rockers describe it as “the most complicated and strange album we’ve ever made” and say it was inspired by the discovery of an old manuscript in the home of keyboardist Thomas Anderson’s father’s friends.
- By Kscope on March 17, 2014
- By Kscope on January 14, 2014Welcome to the newest Kscope podcast and the first of 2014, featuring a few announcements, sneak previews of what’s coming up; new signings, new music, new touring and future news..
- By Kscope on January 14, 2014Gazpacho return in 2014 with Demon, their latest studio album. Missa Atropos was a concept album that dealt with themes of death, fear and loneliness and March of Ghosts is a collection of short stories telling the stories of a variety of characters from beyond the grave and Demon continues this tradition of telling rich stories through the course of the album.
- By Kscope on December 16, 2013Gazpacho – Kscope vinyl edition of the 2009 album, remixed and featuring new artwork
- By Kscope on November 9, 2012The second disc features live versions of the opening 3 tracks from Night, recorded at the Gloria Theatre in Cologne during the European tour to support their acclaimed 2012 album, March Of Ghosts. Here is the live version of ‘Upside Down’ from the bonus disc, streaming from our Soundcloud profile. Formed in Oslo in 1996 by childhood friends Jon-Arne Vilbo […]
- By Kscope on July 25, 2012PROG magazine are hosting the inaugural Progressive Music awards on September 5th and Kscope artists are nominated for 7 awards. Steven Wilson is leading the way with four nominations, Anathema are up for two awards, including a live nomination for the Kscope ‘A Night At The Union Chapel’ event, and Gazpacho are contesting the New Blood category. Full details below. NEW BLOOD […]
- By Kscope on March 28, 2012March of Ghosts, the new album from Gazpacho was released last week. Classic Rock Prog have described it as a ‘thrilling example of how this band combine straightforward songwriting with subtly layered arrangements and gently executed dynamic shifts’ before going on to state that it is ‘an album that hides its depth, grit and versatility behind a disarming mist of […]
New Kscope podcast online with exclusive new tracks plus Classic Rock Prog’s Albums of the Year 2011By Kscope on January 31, 2012The latest episode of the Kscope podcast is now online. This podcast features a preview of some of the albums that are coming up over the next few months on Kscope with tracks from Gazpacho, Mothlite, Steve Hogarth & Richard Barbieri, Gavin Harrison & 05Ric and North Atlantic Oscillation. To listen to previous podcasts, visit the podcast page at www.kscopemusic.com/podcast […]