- By Kscope on July 31, 2014'Walking on a Flashlight Beam' - new Lunatic Soul album out in October!
- By Kscope on January 23, 2014Mariusz Duda is working on his Lunatic Soul's next album. The recordings are taking place in the Serakos studio, the same one in which the latest Riverside album 'Shrine of New Generation Slaves' was recorded. Lunatic Soul has already released three albums - 'Lunatic Soul' (2008), 'Lunatic Soul II' (2010), and the instrumental 'Impressions' (2011).
- By Kscope on October 3, 2011Impressions is the new album from Lunatic Soul is now available to pre-order from the Kscope store. Lunatic Soul is the solo project from Riverside creative force and lead singer, Mariusz Duda. Impressions, the third album from Lunatic Soul, follows 2010’s acclaimed II (White Album) and features a number of tracks written in the sessions for both that and the […]
- By Kscope on October 20, 2010Lunatic Soul II, the second solo album from Mariusz Duda, the lead singer and creative force behind the post-progressive band Riverside, will be released on Kscope on October 25th but is now available to pre-order from the Kscope store. The first Lunatic Soul album was released to critical acclaim in 2008 and Duda has described the project as ‘a double […]
- By Kscope on October 13, 2008Lunatic Soul the self titled debut solo record from Mariusz Duda is released today on Kscope. Mariusz Duda is the lead singer and creative force behind the Polish band, Riverside. Since the release of their debut album in 2003, Riverside have built a solid fan base in a genre that boasts the likes of Porcupine Tree, Opeth and Dream Theater. […]
- By Kscope on September 26, 2008The Pineapple Thief travelled to Poland earlier this month to play the Inowroclaw festival alongside Riverside and Quidam. The band’s video diary of the trip is now on The Pineapple Thief TV which is online at www.pineapplethief.com/tv. The video diary captures some of the highs and lows of an eventful trip including the band’s triumphant performance at the festival, cancelled flights and loads of […]
- By Kscope on September 5, 2008The self-titled debut from Lunatic Soul, the new project from Riverside frontman Mariusz Duda is released on Kscope on October 13th 2008. A new mini-site featuring info on the album, audio samples, downloads and more is now online here. For a limited period the site is also offering a free mp3 of the title track from the album to anyone who signs up […]
- By Kscope on July 22, 2008The new album from Riverside frontman Mariusz Duda New to Kscope, the self titled Lunatic Soul album is the debut solo record from the lead singer and creative force behind the Polish band, Riverside. Since the release of their debut album in 2003, Riverside have built a solid fan base in a genre that boasts the likes of Porcupine Tree, […]