- By Kscope on January 14, 2014Welcome to the newest Kscope podcast and the first of 2014, featuring a few announcements, sneak previews of what’s coming up; new signings, new music, new touring and future news..
- By Kscope on December 11, 2013Kscope are pleased to announce the signing of Se Delan, the latest band to join the label's roster. Se Delan are a duo made up of Justin Greaves, the multi-instrumentalist leader of Crippled Black Phoenix and Belinda Kordic, a Swedish singer who previously recorded as Killing Mood.
Wisdom of Crowds is the new album from Bruce Soord (The Pineapple Thief) with Jonas Renkse (Katatonia)By Kscope on April 12, 2013The Pineapple Thief frontman, Bruce Soord, and Jonas Renkse, lead vocalist from Katatonia have announced a June 3rd, 2013 release date for Wisdom of Crowds, their new project for Kscope. Originally written with Renkse’s voice in mind, Soord sought out the acclaimed Katatonia vocalist to complete the compositions and release the music to the masses. Despite the rigorous schedules of […]
- By Kscope on December 9, 2011Kscope is pleased to announce the release of ‘Not The Weapon But The Hand’, the debut album from Steve Hogarth and Richard Barbieri. The album will be available from February 27th 2012. Hogarth is best known as the frontman of Marillion, the progressive rock legends that he joined in 1989, following spells in The Europeans and How We Live. In […]
- By Kscope on September 7, 2011Kscope are pleased to announce the latest addition to their roster, Mothlite. Mothlite is the brainchild of Daniel O’Sullivan. A prolific composer and multi-instrumentalist, O’Sullivan is a member of Ulver (also signed to the label) and a regular collaborator with Sunn O))), Guapo, Æthenor, Miracle and Grumbling Fur. Mothlite allows him to move in different musical directions to those taken […]
- By Kscope on March 7, 2011Kscope are very proud to announce that Ulver are the latest band to join the roster. Early pioneers of Norwegian black metal, the band have continually evolved throughout their career and now stand as living legends of the dark music industry, blending rock, electronica, symphonic and chamber traditions along with noise and experimental music to create ground-breaking material. The last […]
- By Kscope on January 12, 2011Kscope is pleased to announce the latest signing to our roster, Norwegian act Gazpacho. Gazpacho were formed in Oslo in 1996 by childhood friends Jon-Arne Vilbo and Thomas Andersen along with Jan-Henrik Ohme (later joined by Mikael Krømer, Lars Eric Asp and Kristian Torp), and have spent the last 15 years honing their unique sound over a string of critically […]