- By Kscope on May 23, 2016
- By Kscope on April 14, 2015
- By Kscope on February 19, 2015Nosound are set to release a live CD/DVD, Teide 2390, recorded at the Starmus Astronomy Festival at the Teide Observatory in Tenerife. Nosound have been regarded by critics and fans alike as one of the most interesting up and coming alt/art rock bands in Europe, inventively combining influences from ’70s psychedelia, ’80s/’90s ambient and contemporary alternative, progressive and post rock. Started […]
- By Kscope on January 13, 2015
Starmus Festival announces Rick Wakeman, Brian May, Nosound, Katerina Mina and Alexandros Hahalis for this year’s festivalBy Kscope on August 28, 2014The countdown has begun to the festival, which is to take place in Tenerife from 22 to 27 September, with an announcement of more news on what will be an unforgettable festival. The organisation has already selected the winner of the festival's astrophotography competition and has published the new additions to the musical line up that will doubtlessly make this event unique, with music and stars joining the leading figures in contemporary science. The festival management has also confirmed an unforgettable programme for the closing ceremony that is bound to provide the finishing touch to this great event.
- By Kscope on July 10, 2014Resonance will run for four days, from Thursday 31st July to Sunday 3rd August. The Thursday and Friday night will be evenings only, and Saturday/Sunday will be ‘all-dayers’. It is happening at The Bedford in Balham: www.thebedford.co.uk
- By Kscope on April 29, 2014Tim Bowness and Henry Fool have announced two ‘An Evening With Tim Bowness and Henry Fool’ concerts to take place this July, showcasing material by Henry Fool, No- Man and Tim’s forthcoming InsideOut label album, Abandoned Dancehall Dreams. Henry Fool have also formally announced that Colin Edwin (Porcupine Tree, Ex-Wise Heads) has joined the band and will participate in all […]
- By Kscope on December 5, 2013For the next 12 days (excluding weekends) we'll be offering a special Kscope giveaway each day. These giveaways will vary from day-to-day, it could be free MP3 to download, rare or signed products, album artwork, previously unseen videos or even test pressings of vinyl releases...
- By Kscope on November 4, 2013Nosound recently released Afterthoughts, their fourth studio album. The album was described by Prog magazine as 'in a word, extraordinary' and is proving to be the band's most successful yet.