- By Kscope on January 30, 2014A 5-track mini-album ‘little brother’ to the splendid Not The Weapon But The Hand, Arc Light features 4 new tracks and a new version of Intergalactic featuring Aziz Ibrahim (Stone Roses, Ian Brown) on guitar.
- By Kscope on December 5, 2013For the next 12 days (excluding weekends) we'll be offering a special Kscope giveaway each day. These giveaways will vary from day-to-day, it could be free MP3 to download, rare or signed products, album artwork, previously unseen videos or even test pressings of vinyl releases...
- By Kscope on November 14, 2013Kscope edition of the debut album from Porcupine Tree drummer's collaboration with multi-instrumentalist O5Ric
- By Kscope on April 2, 2013Steven Wilson has announced additional UK headline dates for October 2013, following his hugely successful European tour which finishes this week. After his recent Royal Festival Hall performance in London, Classic Rock declared, “musically majestic, loud but limber, Wilson and his band are currently killing it.” Terrorizer referred to the “very special performance” as “heaven”. Steven and his accomplished band […]
- By Kscope on March 1, 2013The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories), the new album from Steven Wilson is now available across the world. The album has been incredibly well received and looks start to chart highly in a number of countries. The Guardian in the UK awarded the album 5/5 stating, ‘this album shows Wilson to be one of modern rock’s most […]
Porcupine Tree – video interview, track download and pre-order information for double live album ‘Octane Twisted’By Kscope on October 26, 2012Porcupine Tree announce details of Octane Twisted, a 2CD set featuring The Incident live in Chicago, plus highlights from their show at the Royal Albert Hall. Order from the Kscope store, and receive an exclusively with bonus DVD. The past year has been a busy period for the various members of Porcupine Tree. Steven Wilson is currently gathering rave reviews […]
- By Kscope on July 25, 2012PROG magazine are hosting the inaugural Progressive Music awards on September 5th and Kscope artists are nominated for 7 awards. Steven Wilson is leading the way with four nominations, Anathema are up for two awards, including a live nomination for the Kscope ‘A Night At The Union Chapel’ event, and Gazpacho are contesting the New Blood category. Full details below. NEW BLOOD […]
‘Get All You Deserve’, is a new high definition audio-visual set from Steven Wilson, filmed in MexicoBy Kscope on July 12, 2012Get All You Deserve, is a new high definition audio-visual set from Steven Wilson. Directed by long-time visual collaborator Lasse Hoile, Get All You Deserve was filmed in Mexico City during the recent Grace For Drowning Tour. The set captures the spectacular live experience that Wilson and Hoile created for the tour on Blu-ray, DVD and 2CD. Grace For Drowning was the second album released under […]
- By Kscope on May 24, 2012Next week Gavin Harrison & 05Ric embark on their first ever tour. The duo will be playing a set of UK dates, co-headlining with Tony Levin & Pat Mastelotto’s Stick Men. During the tour the band will be playing in Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Bristol and London (full dates below). The shows follow the release of The Man Who Sold Himself, their new album which was released […]
New Kscope podcast online with exclusive new tracks plus Classic Rock Prog’s Albums of the Year 2011By Kscope on January 31, 2012The latest episode of the Kscope podcast is now online. This podcast features a preview of some of the albums that are coming up over the next few months on Kscope with tracks from Gazpacho, Mothlite, Steve Hogarth & Richard Barbieri, Gavin Harrison & 05Ric and North Atlantic Oscillation. To listen to previous podcasts, visit the podcast page at www.kscopemusic.com/podcast […]