- By Kscope on January 30, 2014A 5-track mini-album ‘little brother’ to the splendid Not The Weapon But The Hand, Arc Light features 4 new tracks and a new version of Intergalactic featuring Aziz Ibrahim (Stone Roses, Ian Brown) on guitar.
- By Kscope on January 14, 2014Welcome to the newest Kscope podcast and the first of 2014, featuring a few announcements, sneak previews of what’s coming up; new signings, new music, new touring and future news..
- By Kscope on July 17, 2013Steve Hogarth and Richard Barbieri have cancelled the tour on which they were set to perform their 2012 album Not The Weapon But The Hand in full. The trek, which included shows in Manchester and London in September, has been called off as a result of financial issues. Marillion frontman Hogarth says in a statement: “We have worked hard and planned carefully to make […]
- By Kscope on March 28, 2012Not The Weapon But The Hand is the new album from Steve Hogarth and Richard Barbieri. The album is now available and can now be ordered from the Kscope store. Hogarth is best known as the frontman of Marillion, the progressive rock legends that he joined in 1989. In addition to the 12 albums Marillion have released in this time […]
New Kscope podcast online with exclusive new tracks plus Classic Rock Prog’s Albums of the Year 2011By Kscope on January 31, 2012The latest episode of the Kscope podcast is now online. This podcast features a preview of some of the albums that are coming up over the next few months on Kscope with tracks from Gazpacho, Mothlite, Steve Hogarth & Richard Barbieri, Gavin Harrison & 05Ric and North Atlantic Oscillation. To listen to previous podcasts, visit the podcast page at www.kscopemusic.com/podcast […]
- By Kscope on December 9, 2011Kscope is pleased to announce the release of ‘Not The Weapon But The Hand’, the debut album from Steve Hogarth and Richard Barbieri. The album will be available from February 27th 2012. Hogarth is best known as the frontman of Marillion, the progressive rock legends that he joined in 1989, following spells in The Europeans and How We Live. In […]