The Pineapple Thief
- By Kscope on December 5, 2013For the next 12 days (excluding weekends) we'll be offering a special Kscope giveaway each day. These giveaways will vary from day-to-day, it could be free MP3 to download, rare or signed products, album artwork, previously unseen videos or even test pressings of vinyl releases...
- By Kscope on November 5, 2013In association with the Kscope 5th anniversary celebrations, this edition of 2008's Tightly Unwound – the first ever album release on Kscope – has been newly re-mastered and remixed by 360 in London. It will also now feature a bonus disc with tracks from the Dawn Raids EPs plus and acoustic version of 'Shoot First'.
- By Kscope on July 9, 2013The 2013 Progressive Music Awards take place on September 3rd and the nominees have been revealed on TeamRock Radio’s new Prog Magazine Show. At the inaugural awards last year, Kscope artists walked away with two of the ten awards with Steven Wilson being named Guiding Light and Anathema winning the award for Best Live Event. This year six different artists […]
- By Kscope on June 3, 2013EPISODE THIRTY NINE (3rd June 2013) A Wisdom of Crowds special The Pineapple Thief frontman, Bruce Soord, and Jonas Renkse, who’s the lead vocalist from Katatonia – have worked together on an album entitled Wisdom of Crowds out on Kscope now. You’ll hear three tracks from this album right here. Originally written with Jonas Renkse’s voice in mind, this project has been a […]
- By Kscope on May 1, 2013This time, we concentrate on the new album from Nosound: Afterthoughts. Nosound’s creative fulcrum Giancarlo Erra has been not only writing and arranging his best music so far: but has also been busy recruiting. Porcupine Tree fans will be interested to hear Chris Maitland on drums on this new Nosound album. You’ll hear Billy Reeves’s interviews with both: Chris talks […]
Wisdom of Crowds is the new album from Bruce Soord (The Pineapple Thief) with Jonas Renkse (Katatonia)By Kscope on April 12, 2013The Pineapple Thief frontman, Bruce Soord, and Jonas Renkse, lead vocalist from Katatonia have announced a June 3rd, 2013 release date for Wisdom of Crowds, their new project for Kscope. Originally written with Renkse’s voice in mind, Soord sought out the acclaimed Katatonia vocalist to complete the compositions and release the music to the masses. Despite the rigorous schedules of […]
The Pineapple Thief ‘Build A World’ EP now available plus vote for exclusive acoustic track giveawayBy Kscope on April 12, 2013The Pineapple Thief have recently returned with a new EP, Build A World. In addition to the title track, taken from their acclaimed 2012 album All The Wars, the EP also features 3 brand new studio tracks along with a previously unreleased remix of Build A World. Click here to order your copy from the Kscope Store The Pineapple Thief will have […]
- By Kscope on February 12, 2013In addition to the title track, taken from their acclaimed 2012 album All The Wars, the EP also features 3 brand new studio tracks along with a previously unreleased remix of Build A World. Here’s a montage of the ep tracks: All The Wars marked the latest step for the band who over the last few years have truly emerged […]
- By Kscope on October 12, 2012A new video of Bruce from The Pineapple Thief performing an acoustic version of Warm Seas is now streaming exclusively on the Music Radar site, performed at the West Coker Ropewalk. Click here for more info on the West Coker Ropewalk. Camera Operators; Neil Randall, Steve Kitch and Scott from Kscope. In addition to the acoustic video, the promo video […]
- By Kscope on August 10, 2012The Pineapple Thief have teamed up with esteemed photographer Mark Mawson, whose Aqueous photography is being used throughout the artwork for their ninth album on Kscope, All The Wars. Mark is an international award-winning photographer and most recently his Aqueous video was projected onto the walls of Buckingham Palace in front of The Queen for the backdrop of Sir Paul McCartney’s ‘Magical Mystery […]