- By Kscope on March 26, 2014Record Store Day began in the US in 2007 when over 700 independent stores in the USA came together to celebrate their unique culture, the UK soon followed suit and on April 19th 2014 will see the seventh celebration of the UK's unique independent sector.
- By Kscope on February 12, 2014Ultra-rare tracks featuring Kscope artists' takes on The Pretty Things, Pink Floyd, Nick Drake, The Beatles, Jefferson Airplane, Alanis Morissette, The Cure – and more. Featuring Steven Wilson, Anathema, No-Man, Engineers, Ulver, Blackfield, The Pineapple Thief, new signing Se Delan and North Atlantic Oscillation.
- By Kscope on January 14, 2014Welcome to the newest Kscope podcast and the first of 2014, featuring a few announcements, sneak previews of what’s coming up; new signings, new music, new touring and future news..
- By Kscope on December 5, 2013For the next 12 days (excluding weekends) we'll be offering a special Kscope giveaway each day. These giveaways will vary from day-to-day, it could be free MP3 to download, rare or signed products, album artwork, previously unseen videos or even test pressings of vinyl releases...
- By Kscope on August 19, 2013Kscope are pleased to announce the new album from Ulver, composed and recorded with Tromsø Chamber Orchestra is now available to pre-order on CD & vinyl. The music was commissioned last year by the Tromsø Kulturhus (House of Culture) in Norway, in a cooperation with the Arctic Opera and Philharmonic Orchestra cultural institution. It was composed and first performed live […]
- By Kscope on April 2, 2013Ulver returned in 2012 with their latest album Childhood’s End. Early pioneers of Norwegian black metal, the band have continually evolved throughout their career and now stand as living legends of the dark music industry, blending rock, electronica, symphonic and chamber traditions along with noise and experimental music to create ground-breaking material. Until recently however the band had remained exclusively […]
- By Kscope on May 18, 2012Mothlite is the brainchild of Daniel O’Sullivan. A prolific composer and multi-instrumentalist, O’Sullivan is a member of Ulver and a regular collaborator with Sunn O))), Guapo, Æthenor, Miracle and Grumbling Fur. Mothlite allows Daniel, along with Knut, his musical partner in Mothlite, to move in different musical directions to those taken by his other projects, recalling the deepest remnants of 80’s sounds (Talk […]
- By Kscope on May 11, 2012A collection of classic psychedelic classics reworked by Ulver, available from May 28th. Video for ‘Magic Hollow’ now online Early pioneers of Norwegian black metal, Ulver have continually evolved throughout their career and now stand as living legends of the dark music industry, blending rock, electronica, symphonic and chamber traditions along with noise and experimental music to create groundbreaking material. […]
Bruce Soord announced as special guest for ‘A Night at The Tabernacle’ plus Anathema competition detailsBy Kscope on April 26, 2012Next week, on Wednesday 2nd May Kscope will host a special label showcase at the Tabernacle in London to celebrate the release of the new albums from North Atlantic Oscillation and Mothlite. North Atlantic Oscillation will release Fog Electric on April 30th with Dark Age from Mothlite following on May 14th. They will be joined by special guest Bruce Soord […]