- By Kscope on May 13, 2015The only ever live performance from Jansen & Barbieri captured at the legendary Melkweg venue in Amsterdam & available on vinyl for the first time Lumen is a rare recording of the only Steve Jansen / Richard Barbieri concert ever to be performed. The show was recorded at the Melkweg, Amsterdam on 1st Nov 1996 as part of the famous Dutch Magazine […]
- By Kscope on December 22, 2014Engineers have announced that they will be releasing the track ‘A Million Voices’ taken from their recently released, fourth album, Always Returning on 19th January. Engineers’ Mark Peters explained that the song was written in 2010 just after Andrew Sweeney and Daniel Macbean left the band – he explains “the subject was still a bit too raw to include the […]
- By Kscope on March 26, 2014Record Store Day began in the US in 2007 when over 700 independent stores in the USA came together to celebrate their unique culture, the UK soon followed suit and on April 19th 2014 will see the seventh celebration of the UK's unique independent sector.
- By Kscope on January 16, 2014Cover Version, the album, collects all the material issued on the limited edition Cover Version singles series released between 2003-2010. The 12 tracks comprise six Steven Wilson originals and six covers and provide an essential insight into both Wilson’s musical taste and his evolution as a solo artist. In March 2003 Steven Wilson released Cover Version, a limited edition 2 track CD single. This was the first piece to be released […]
- By Kscope on December 16, 2013Gazpacho – Kscope vinyl edition of the 2009 album, remixed and featuring new artwork
- By Kscope on November 4, 2013Nosound recently released Afterthoughts, their fourth studio album. The album was described by Prog magazine as 'in a word, extraordinary' and is proving to be the band's most successful yet.
- By Kscope on May 10, 2013Featuring the stunning recent performance at the ancient Roman theatre of Philippopolis with the Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra. In May 2012 Anathema released Weather Systems, the most acclaimed and successful album of a career that has spanned over two decades. The album scored high in numerous critics end of year polls around the world and cemented the band’s reputation as one […]
- By Kscope on April 2, 2013Steven Wilson has announced additional UK headline dates for October 2013, following his hugely successful European tour which finishes this week. After his recent Royal Festival Hall performance in London, Classic Rock declared, “musically majestic, loud but limber, Wilson and his band are currently killing it.” Terrorizer referred to the “very special performance” as “heaven”. Steven and his accomplished band […]
- By Kscope on April 2, 2013Ulver returned in 2012 with their latest album Childhood’s End. Early pioneers of Norwegian black metal, the band have continually evolved throughout their career and now stand as living legends of the dark music industry, blending rock, electronica, symphonic and chamber traditions along with noise and experimental music to create ground-breaking material. Until recently however the band had remained exclusively […]