Hello, before you submit your video, please carefully read these official terms and conditions. By submitting a video to Kscopemusic.com you agree to be bound by these terms.
This is not a real competition. There are no prizes. It is very, very important that you do not use anything in your video apart from images you have filmed yourself unless you have written permission of the copyright owner. If you film or create something yourself then you can use it but bear in mind that if you have filmed a person then you may need their permission; if in doubt, ask them for their OK. That means, even if it's fantastic and wonderful and life enhancing you must not use a clip from somebody else’s video in your video! No exceptions. At all.
You (the Entrant) hereby agree, confirm, represent and warrant that:
1. all rights in and to any videos for the Steven Wilson recording of the song “Harmony Korine” (David A. Sitek Magentzied Nebula Mix) (“the Video”) created by the Entrant shall be owned by Steven Wilson Productions Ltd (“SWPL”) and to the extent necessary the Entrant hereby assigns all rights in the Video to SWPL throughout the World for the full life of copyright and any and all extensions and renewals thereof and waives all moral and like rights which the Entrant may have in the Video. If requested by SWPL, the Entrant shall complete and sign a formal assignment of copyright to give effect to the foregoing;
2. the Video does not incorporate any clips or samples or other materials which are subject to third party proprietary rights, ie. must be free for use in the public domain (for the avoidance of doubt this includes but is not limited to, other Steven Wilson sound recordings and/or videos) or otherwise infringe the rights of any third party;
3. the Video is not obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law;
4. the Entrant will not exploit, or allow others to exploit, the Video created by the Entrant without the prior approval of SWPL and Kscope; and
5. the Entrant grants SWPL & Kscope the right to use the Entrant’s name in connection with any Video created by the entrant (but Kscope is under no obligation to credit the Entrant); and
6. by submitting a Video to kscopemusic.com, the Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Kscope from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of such Video or Entrant’s participation in the promotion.
In submitting videos to kscopemusic.com the Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnify SWPL and Kscope from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of the representations and warranties made by the Entrant herein.
The Entrant understands that SWPL and/or Kscope may commercially exploit the Video created by the Entrant without consulting the Entrant and without any form of remuneration.
ksopemusic.com reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to remove videos from the website that it deems offensive or inappropriate and/or videos that breach any of the above terms and conditions.